The Our Lady of Lourdes Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine is located in Lafayette, LA. A patient with a wound may benefit from specialized wound care and may be referred by a physician, health care professional or self-referral. The wound care physician will complete a history and physical, order diagnostic test, if indicate and determine a plan of care following evidence based guidelines. Treatment will focus on the causation of the wound, co-existing conditions that impact wound healing, and topical wound management.
- Wound consultation/evaluation, diagnostic & ongoing assessments, & treatment.
- Non-invasive vascular studies
- Specialty wound dressings
- Cellular & tissue based products
- Compression therapy
- Treatment of wound infections
- Patient & family education
- Pressure off-loading devices & footwear
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy